photo credit: twitter.com/mikayous It pains us to learn about the recent deaths of George Floyd, […]
An Introduction To Non-Euclidian Geometry
Visualize The Properties & Uses of Shapes
All Shapes Are Connected
Play with shapes and the forces of physics
– Left-click to drag points. (corners, joints etc)
– Right-click to delete a point
– Hold ctrl to enter edit mode, release to exit.
When in edit mode:
– Click to add points, hold alt to make fixed points.
– New points will join to the last point by default.
– Press shift to unselect a point.
– Select any two points to join them.
If you’re interested in true crime and looking for a way to pass time during […]
Just like cash, there are numerous ways to earn crypto! One of the downfalls of […]
What’s a Crypto-Collectible? What’s an NFT? Awards/Badges, Non-fungible Tokens are crypto-collectibles aimed at being unique, […]
Perhaps, it is by no coincidence that the development of cryptocurrencies was inevitable, and our […]
Information Problem Pt.2 What Is The Meaning Of All Of This?
A short poem about nature. By:R.L.