Perhaps, it is by no coincidence that the development of cryptocurrencies was inevitable, and our […]
An Introduction To Non-Euclidian Geometry
Visualize The Properties & Uses of Shapes
All Shapes Are Connected
Play with shapes and the forces of physics
– Left-click to drag points. (corners, joints etc)
– Right-click to delete a point
– Hold ctrl to enter edit mode, release to exit.
When in edit mode:
– Click to add points, hold alt to make fixed points.
– New points will join to the last point by default.
– Press shift to unselect a point.
– Select any two points to join them.
Information Problem Pt.2 What Is The Meaning Of All Of This?
A short poem about nature. By:R.L.
An infographic about computer frustration
A lesson on exchanges & finance by Edpuzzle
Videos & an interactive to help learn music.
Jokes & enjoyable knowledge!